The addition of a vinyl thermal Bay or Bow window creates a dynamic new dimension to a room. This is a lovely way to open your home to the outdoors. And gives you the option available when you replace your old windows. Even with limited wall space, a Bay or Bow vinyl thermal window allows you to have more windows and more view. The multichambered vinyl frames and sashes create insulating air spaces, which trap air to increase thermal efficiency. Vinyl thermal Bay or Bow window can easily replace existing older windows, which will improve the look as well as increase the value of your home. Chose from a variety of sizes and combinations in either 30 degree or 45 degree configurations. Thermal vinyl Bay and Bow windows can be custom built to your specifications for a perfect retrofit.
- Bay windows are a three-section window
- The centre section usually being larger than the two side sections.
- The bay window usually consists of casement windows on the ends, that allow you to open them for fresh air. And the middle part usually being a fixed part. We also give option of adding grills for a little extra touch.
- Bow feature four or more picture or casement panels arranged in gentle curve.
- Ventilating units add function to the window without distracting from the element design.
- Bow windows have a certain appeal, as do Bay windows. It’s basically a personal preference which of the two window designs would look best in your home.
For free no obligation estimate for bay or bow windows please call: 416-638-8300